Sunday, October 16, 2011

Why?


The one thing that keeps runnin through my mind
Why?
Why can't I stop thinking about her?
Why can't things just go smoothly?
Why can't a friend just be true?
Why is this post so hard to write, when there is so much on my mind?
Why can't she see how much I care about her?
Why can't I just tell her how I feel?
Why are things moving so fast, but going no where?
Why would someone that you thought was your friend, just turn around and do something like this?
Why do I care so much?
Why am I even writing about this?
Why does everything happen for a reason, but when it's at the hardest point of things we never know the reason?
Why is it every time I think about it I feel on the verge of tears and have a huge knot in my stomach, Is it really that big of a deal?
Why do I always fall for your type?
Why can't I just move on?

2 comments:

  1. I think this is wicked good and I like how you phrased everything as a question. I think that makes it a lot more relatable because I've asked many of the same questions myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was amazing, I relate to it so much. This is crazy unreal. I love it. I agree, the questions make it more relatable. I have also asked myself pretty much ALL of these questions. Your writing is fantastic. The picture really goes along with this too. Wicked sweet post.

    ReplyDelete