Sunday, October 9, 2011

Boulevard of broken dreams

  
     Walking through the cold dark woods, the cold wet snow burns my feet as the reminders of the wrong paths in life I have gone down , the stinging sensation of the cold air rushing down my throat, are a reminder of the things I have said to people and will never be able to take back....... I walk alone, I walk alone..... I scan across the ground as i notice a picture of my family, I am not it... my stomach hurts as I realize it was just another one of those days that either friends or something else replaced the priorty of my family, I find a T.V. playing the football highlight I never made, because I was to affraid to be great, another picture of me and the girl I wished I had the chance to date, but never got the guts to tell how I feel, The Medical degree I never obtained because I never followed my dreams.... The man I always dreamed of becoming, but never became because I took the easy way out....... I walk alone, I walk alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment