Monday, October 10, 2011

Mustache

The mustache
I think we will all agree it's an interesting accessory
but it's much more than just an accessory, it's a life style
It's the slight itch that wakes you up in the middle of the night
the protection it brings to a vulnerable upper lip
the slight tickle it gives when you kiss loved ones
the respect it brings from ones peers
the looking in the mirror and realizing, balls, I'm the man!
the fear it can strike into your enemies
the ability it has to always rimind you what your last meal was

ask your self, What can a stache do for you?

The man that just pulled you over has one, the creepy man behind bars has one, Tom Selleck, Bryan Hansen, Jason Buck, all have one, can't wait till my upper lip is covered in hair.



6 comments:

  1. i think its totally hilarious that 2 people wrote about mustaches! there must be something about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No shave November is coming soon.. I can smell the facial hair already! (: Can't wait to get my stache back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I too cannot wait until my upper lip is a shelf to a mustache.

    ReplyDelete