Saturday, October 1, 2011

Thinking of her......

    Hey, are you okay? is there something on your mind? you're walking around like you're blind, come on lets go on a walk, lets just talk....
    
    Dad, its her, I'm thinking about her,
I'm thinking of her like kids think about making a mess,
Like a mother thinking about stress,
Like a prom queen thinks about her dress,
This girl is turning me into a mess,

    I'm trying to let her go with all my might,
but I can't,
It's like a loose screw thinking about getting tight,
Like a pitbull thinks about getting in a fight,
Like a criminal thinks about getting out of sight,

Like a road thinks about tar,
Like Mr. Schoover thinks about Farr,
Like the stranger on the street is wondering who you are,

    I'm thinking about her like a crack head thinks about getting their next blow,
Like a murderer thinks of their life on death row,
Like a performer thinks about their next show,
Dad I'm thinking about her like you don't even know,

Wait....... what am I talking about you've been here before,
How much did you think about Mom when she walked out the front door?.......

2 comments:

  1. Schoonover and Farr portion was excellent.

    But the front door? is that mean what I think it means? I really want to know

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....Best Thinking About You EVER.

    ReplyDelete