Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Ordinary World: I'm a normal teen aged boy, I love my family, Friends, and love to have fun, and play sports.

<---- My hang out spot








Call to Adventure: One day, I went and poured myself a bowl of cereal...... and then it happened............ no milk.....
 Refusal: I tryed to tell myself that, "It was okay," that "I didn't want it that bad anyways."

The Mentor: I become my own mentor, my conscious wouldn't let it be, I needed that bowl of Coco-puffs, I'm coo coo for Coco-puffs.

Crossing the threshold: I leave the house headed for the store

Testing Enemies: I went to the local Wal-mart, and they were out of milk..... could it be?

Approach: I head to Smiths, to find a simple gallon of milk

Ordeal: It is getting late in the day

Reward: I finally get my bowl of cereal, and eat the whole box. :)

Road back: I'll every check the fridge before pouring a bowl of cereal

Return with elixir: I go back to bed, with a full belly 

No comments:

Post a Comment